The five-storey building on Stanley Road offers 32,000 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation as well as mixed-use areas, a cafe space on the ground floor and parking for more than 50 vehicles.
Regenerus welcomes enquiries about the currently available office suites in the Investment Centre which range from 780 sq ft to 2,350 sq ft in size.
The building features a transparent facade and a colonnaded walkway, and occupiers benefit from a range of innovative green features which include heating by geothermal energy, a natural ventilation system which has removed the need for air conditioning and a rainwater harvesting system for the water used in the toilets.
The Investment Centre is also an ideal location for conferences, training courses, workshops and meetings. Rooms for up to 50 people are available for hire.
Other key features of the Investment Centre include:
- Office suites available now – 780sq ft/920 sq ft/1,400 sq ft /2,350 sq ft.
- Full-time reception.
- Superfast broadband connectivity.
- Car park with allocated parking spaces.
- Environmentally friendly building management system.
- Meeting rooms with wi-fi and presentation facilities.
- Convenient location in Bootle’s office quarter.
- Excellent public transport links by road and by rail.
Any surplus rental income generated by Regenerus through the management of the building is reinvested in community projects to benefit people in the local area.
The Investment Centre was co-funded with support from Sefton Council.