We have been working under contract to Liverpool CCG for the past 7 months, through which we have provided over 500 hours of specialist support to 24 Creative and Digital or social care businesses. That has:
- led to the creation of 10 new jobs,
- levered around £250,000 into the sector with a pipeline of £2m worth of new projects.
- created a new E-Health Cluster to take forward the opportunities afforded to the second fastest growing digital creative sector in the UK
- created a Centre of Innovation in Health.
- created a number of key SME’s well placed to expand through contracts in the Eco-system
- enable the E-Health Cluster to become a stakeholder in the EU funding grid
- allowed Regenerus and partners to become an innovator for assisted living