The five-storey building on Stanley Road offers 32,000 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation as well as mixed-use areas, a cafe space on the ground floor and parking for more than 50 vehicles.
Regenerus welcomes enquiries about the currently available office suites in the Investment Centre which range from 780 sq ft to 1,400 sq ft in size.
The building features a transparent facade and a colonnaded walkway, and occupiers benefit from a range of innovative green features which include heating by geothermal energy, a natural ventilation system which has removed the need for air conditioning and recycled rain water being used in the toilets.
The Investment Centre is also an ideal location for conferences, training courses, seminars and meetings. Rooms for up to 50 people are available for hire.
Other key features of the Investment Centre include:
- Office suites available now – 780sq ft/920 sq ft/1,400 sq ft.
- Free parking spaces.
- Environmentally friendly building management system.
- Access to meeting rooms with wi-fi, projector and refreshments available.
- Convenient location in Bootle’s office quarter.
- Excellent public transport links by road and by rail.
The Investment Centre, co-funded with support from Sefton Council, also benefits the local area. Any surplus rental income from the building is reinvested in community projects in the area.